What We Do !
Jule’s Fibroblast and Body Contour brings you a unique and revolutionary treatment that will help you achieve the look you desire
Fibroblast Plasma Treatment
Jule’s Fibroblast and Body Contour brings you a unique and revolutionary treatment that will help you achieve the look you have been yearning for. If you suffer from uneven, aged and textured skin with the appearance of wrinkles, fine lines and sagginess, worry no more, for we have an ideal solution for your skin-related concerns. The results of the fibroblast treatment are permanent and may be visible for years.
IMMEDIATELY FOLLOWING A TREATMENT
- Burning sensation will subside within few hours after the treatment
- Anti-inflammatory/antihistamine can reduce swelling and itching
- Swelling around the eyes is expected, sleeping on two pillows will help reduce the swelling
- Swelling typically lasts 2-3 days
- Cold packs can be applied for a few minutes at a time to reduce swelling but only if necessary. Inflammation is a normal response to wound healing.
- Burns can occasionally “weep” with healing for 2- 3 days which is also normal. Have your client dab the area with a wet wash cloth to keep it clean and prevent accumulation of the fluid
- Do not rub or scrub the carbon crusts and allow them to come off on their own
- After the dots come off a slight redness/pinkish color may remain in the treated area for 2-4 weeks. Makeup can be applied once the dots are gone.
- Keep treated area clean, do not use alcohol based cleansers
- Cleanse with lukewarm water and mild soap and dab with washcloth
- Sunscreen should be applied after the first 48 hrs whenever you go outside to reduce risk of hyper-pigmentation
- Do not cover the treated areas with bandages
- If the area becomes too hot, or shows signs of infection including pus the client must consult a doctor.
- Taking OTC Vitamin C, Zinc & Collagen supplement can aid in the healing process
- Smoking will delay healing, try to decrease smoking as much as possible during healing
- Avoid alcohol for 72 hours after a treatment, alcohol dilates blood vessels and can increase swelling
- Avoid the sun as much as possible while the dots are on the skin
What to expect?
The treatment is safe and generally pain-free. You may expect small carbon crusts or dots to form on the treated body part, which might take 6-10 days to disappear if done on the face and approximately 12-14 days on other parts of the body from below the neck.
Our Fibroblast treatment boosts collagen and elastin production, slowing down the skin’s aging process; however, we can not stop it altogether. The amount of collagen and elastin levels in the body depend on lifestyle, age and external factors; therefore, results can vary with each individual.
Following the Fibroblast Plasma Treatment, we advise clients to keep their skin surface clean and protected with aftercare products, which we will provide after your appointment.
Fibroblast Skin Tightening for body contour is a strategic lifting/tightening/shrinking of the skin which can assist areas like inner thighs, knees, under arm, and of course the saggy belly.
A Fibroblast treatment rejuvenates the skin by assisting in the elimination of excess tissue which is the culprit of sagging skin, unwanted wrinkles, stretch marks, and aged texture of the skin. During this treatment, wrinkles and deep folds are diminished. Scars, sun damage, and stretch marks are reduced. So, it rejuvenates by lifting and tightening these problem areas and leaves your skin looking healthier, refreshed, and more youthful.
Plasma Fibroblast Treatment resurfaces the skin by creating a superficial, controlled, cauterized, and temporary dot on the skin.
This skin invasion causes a process of natural healing. Such a disruption in the skin prompts collagen and elastin to smooth, therefore resurfacing the skin.